- Visit of the US Capitol and morning tour of select Monuments in DC
- Quick and efficient way to experience the ‘must see’ DC with an informative guide
- You get off the bus at stops to walk and explore the landmarks, enjoy great photo ops and and just have fun
- Your ride is comfortable in climate-controlled buses to explore some of Washington DC hidden gems
- your tour is designed for guests with limited time who want to discover the capital at a reasonable cost.
- your satisfaction is guaranteed so you can have great experiences with a peace of mind.
The child is 12 & under
Children under 2 free
NEED TO KNOW
Meets at the Neptune Fountain at the Library of Congress at 7:45 AM. Please be there 15 min before tour starts (8:00 AM)
Metro Stop: Capitol South Metro Station – Blue, Orange & Silver lines
*Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start